<Peril Eyes> on Drinal looking for new and returning players

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bobokin, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes is a family style casual guild looking for new and returning players. We emphasize groups that want to experience both old content and new.

We are looking for returning players of all levels that would enjoy growing with us.

Bobokin, Kiashara, Valashar.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  2. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes is a decade old, and many players are veterans all told.
  3. CaynEnable New Member

I started on Tarew Marr.. never much into guilds, did help start Breath of Kali will Olivialing though.. Never did raids or any of that.. but returning after not playing for years.. Im completely lost.. got my ranger destroyed.. that's just wrong... stopped when he was around 70..i think.... used the heroic crap and just made it worse lol. I have 4 accounts... started a bunch of new toons trying to get the hang of it again.... but a guild with people willing to reteach me might be a good idea lol.
  4. Bobokin Augur

This looks like a good place to be.

Please contact Bobokin, Kiashara, or Valashar in game or send me a note here.
  5. Bobokin Augur

We try to group and help each other out. We are looking for returning players just like you.

Please contact Bobokin, Kiashara, or Valashar in game or send me a note here.
  6. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes is looking for players.

We have groups coming up in the ranks and groups in GMM.
  7. Syee Kco New Member

8. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes is looking for more players. We have a good base of fun and helpful players, but we need more players to grow with us and take on challenges against the forces against us in Norrath.
  9. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes on Drinal (Tarew Marr) is working on helping return players level up, doing anniversary tasks, and drinking ale!
  10. Bobokin Augur

It is Summer!

Peril Eyes is looking for players from level 10 to 110.
  11. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes is looking for more players. We have a good base of fun and helpful players, but we need more players to grow with us and take on challenges against the forces against us in Norrath.
  12. Inkspot New Member

Hello Bobokin, i'm looking for a place to reroll as well, i will look for you in game. My character is Inkspot
  13. Bobokin Augur

Looked for you for a week. Did not see you on.
  14. Taiichii New Member

Do you guys have many players in the 85 range that would group up and level with me? I really want to get to current content and work on quests and raids eventually.
  15. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes welcomes characters at any level and any class.

We are large enough to group and help out while small enough to still have a family feel.

We are a brotherhood (sisterhood).
  16. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes welcomes new players, returning players, players that no longer want a raiding schedule, players in personal holding guilds that want to be in a community, and players in guilds that have died off.

We are not the largest guild on the server (Drinal), and we really do not wish to be, but we are a good group.

If you would like to join us and grow with us, please give us a tell.
  17. Blackhand New Member

"Edema Ruh"
    One by one we light the candles of this show
    One by one, enter the theatre of the primal birth
    Silently watch the planetary curtain go down
    Laugh and rejoice, as the powerful play greets you tonight

We are the Edema Ruh
    We know the songs the sirens sang
    See us dream every tale true
    The verse we leave with you will take you home

We'll give you a key to open all of the gates
    We'll show you a sea of starlight to drown all your cares