Paypal Error in paying Krono

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bottle, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Bottle Journeyman

Hello DGB,

Paypal/buying Krono does not work. Javascript error from the start when clicking on the Paypal option (on the credit card/paypal selector screen). Worked always so far the last around 6 months. Any issues?

Credit Card may be standard in US - not here - and Debit is a catastrophy or a example of perfect unreliability. So at least Paypal should be working. Any help appreciated.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you try a different browser? EQ account management is notorious for being browser goofy.

You may want to file a petition since they don't always see the stuff in here. Even though you were not able to buy any I would follow this below from the EQ site and file a petition. And I would also check my paypal account and email to confirm it did not go thru. Many times when there are errors in that area it will still put it through. Have seen some people with 7 - 10 charges cause they kept clicking instead of closing out and verify it did not go thru.

What do I do if there is a problem?
    If you have an issue with a PayPal purchase and did not receive what you paid for, please contact Customer Support with the following information:
    Subject: Paypal Transaction Problem
    • User Name:
    • PayPal E-mail Address:
    • Amount:
    • PayPal Unique Transaction ID Number:
    • Date and Time of the Transaction:
    With this information, we can track down and resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
  3. Bottle Journeyman

Like usual it was a problem on the DGBs' side - the usual server problems...
    Next day - no change in config - it worked again.

I recommend a "site under construction" tag to warn and avoid useless wasting time on the customer side instead of letting customers make the bug search.

Thanks for the ideas but it is clearly a problem with the site if an error tag appears before a purchase even can happen and not a payment problem with Paypal. Firefox is without any extensions, the system is without any single other installation than EQ except the usual updates from Microsoft. So no changes on my side here which reasoned that error. Usual Everbug or "bottle" neck with the server connections...
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.