Payment Source Full

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roger, May 22, 2015.

1. Roger New Member

So since the server isn't playable due to an arbitrary cap on population, can I halt payments to daybreak until they allow me to play?

Seems like its a one way street, I'm required to pay you even if you aren't willing to let me play

highway robbery man..
  2. Larnex New Member

There is nowhere in the subscription agreement that said you would have 24/7/365 access the the one sever that you happen to want to use. They are doing what is necessary to keep the service running for as many people as possible.

If you don't want to wait then cancel your sub and move on, complaining here is achieving nothing. There are plenty of other servers you could be playing on while they work though the issues.

Just because your reasoning behind getting a sub was to play on Ragefire does not put any obligation on Daybreak to make the service available whenever you want it to be.
    Amoeba likes this.
  3. Amoeba Augur

Larnex is right.

My heart does bleed for all of us wanting in Ragefire. Really it does. But contractually speaking, they have us by the balls for the first month. If we are unhappy with the service, we can cancel as per the agreement we entered into.

Just be happy this isn't a gym! Try getting out of THOSE contracts.
  4. deathdodge Journeyman

technically you could petition and request a refund, its worked for me before.
  5. Akimo Elder

6. Roger New Member

I completely disagree with you