Payment problems - anyone else or suggestions?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by cadres, Oct 26, 2018.

1. cadres Augur

I've been trying for several days to renew my sub.
    (in the UK, UK credit card)
    I paid a month or so ago with the same card for another account
    Now I cannot get DB to take any money!
    I repeatedly get: "Sorry, we were unable to process your payment."
    Have called credit card companies (I tried 2 completely different cards) and both say they have not had or declined a request for payment
    Done a petition but no response yet
  2. CatsPaws Devil's Advocate

Sometimes the account management goes haywire usually after a fu barred patch like just happened. So stuff that has worked in the past -
    Use a different browser.
    Be logged totally out of the game.
    Restart computer.
    Make sure your address including zip code or any other stuff in address match.
    Wait for answer to petition.

If you charge 3 months (or more ) you get a discount and if you pay attention to your credit card bill cycle you can do this on a specific date so you control when you get your bill.
  3. cadres Augur

Yeah, I wondered if it was anything to do with the patch
    Have done all the below (I always pay annually)
    Just 'wait for answer to petition' left :(
    Not pleased that I'll be missing raids due to what looks like their messup
    Thanks for replying

4. Conq Augur

I've had this happen, usually fixed by using a different browser.
    Conq
    Daedly likes this.
  5. MyFairLady New Member

Changed to Paypal / Krono because the billing system worked no more since beginning of the year for me. Their billing system is pretty borked sometimes... I wonder how a company can survive so long with these problems....
  6. Krue New Member

Always seems when I unsub, that the next time I try to setup billing with my CC I run into the error.

Last time, I used my Steam account to pay, I had no idea Steam was even an option before. They even had in game item bundles on steam I'd never seen before.

So options other than billing direct to DBG for me are:
    Steam
    PayPal
    Krono

Once the account is active again I don't have any more errors billing my CC, including store and next All Access payment, until the account is unsubbed, then back to square 1.
  7. Sarkaukar Augur

Check and update the address on that account. There are a few items set in place to prevent credit card fraud, one being if the address DBG has on file for that account does not match the address returned by the bank, DBG will not complete the transaction.

Also clear cache/cookies then close browser. If attempting to use another browser I would still clear the cache/cookies.