Payment options

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Teeggwin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Teeggwin New Member

Just wondering what my options are if I do not have a bank account at all or no intention of getting one. There do not seem to be game cards out there any more, some one mentioned perhaps I could pay the monthly fee with a steam account? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
  2. Talonthalis Elder

You should still be able to get a prepaid Visa gift card loaded with a specific amount of cash you give them. Some places may charge a small fee? It would be a pre-loaded credit card you can spend down to zero. Check the link for your area of where to buy like grocery stores, gas stations, etc...

CLICK HERE
  3. Ghubuk Augur

Any credit card will work.
  4. Blackburrow23 Elder

Steam works well for me on monthly and station cash purchases only. Its a little tricky with multiple accounts through steam because steam doesn't see them as separate sub's but I am able to buy steam cards and pay for the money sub.

The prepaid Visa will cost you a additional $5-6.
  5. Ghubuk Augur

A regular credit card cost nothing as long as you keep paying it off and has the added bonus of improving your credit score.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If someone refuses to have a bank account... there is no way in hell they can get a regular credit card.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  7. Sultan Elder

I vaguely remember using Western Union years ago (15+ years ago...) I have no idea if they are even still around.