Not A Bug Paying One's Respects

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bitten, Jan 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitten Journeyman

Has anyone successfully completed this quest recently? I am unable to visit the Statue of Eternity. That is, I visit it, climb all over it, killed a name there on my first visit, but have not received the update.

Cannot move on to the next one until I get this cleared.

Any thoughts, any one?

I left click, I right click, no update, no item on cursor or in inventory as is expected and necessary to be able to read it (the Record of Deeds) to the waiting rotters, but the statue pedestal moves and, if I am standing on it and left click, I fall down to platform or ramp level. I have started there in the statue area and then given up, gone on to the other items in the museum for those updates and returned, done the other items and then headed downstairs, I have switched back and forth between Demiplane of Decay and Demiplane of Life to try to change anything to make it work but it continues to not work.

Giving up for the night. Perhaps I will see a helpful hint here tomorrow (Day Three). I really would like to finish up progression here, all these years later, both for the mount and so that I can evolve my Fight Fire boots from TBL, but those aren't looking good.
  2. Gialana Augur

I just did this step to test it, and I was able to advance the quest. I stood at around -164, 5, -304. I clicked somewhere within the red circle in this image.

[IMG]

Also, while this quest is required for the TBM mount, it's not required to evolve your Torn Efreeti Boots. In order to evolve the boots, you need the kill experience to get them to 100%, and you need the expansion explorer achievements for all expansions released before TBL.

You don't necessarily need to complete all the achievements in the "Exploration" tab under the expansions. Instead, look for the explorer achievement under each expansion's "General" tab. For instance, under the "Exploration" tab for House of Thule, there's an achievement called "Miragul's Phylactery Traveler". But if you look at the "House of Thule Explorer" achievement in the "General" tab, you'll see that Miragul's Phylactery Traveler is indented, meaning it's optional.
  3. Bitten Journeyman

Who knew too close was a thing?

Worked like a charm. Thanks for that!
    Treage_Imminent and Yinla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.