<Path of the Damned> Coirnav

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Intense, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Intense New Member

Path of the Damned, a casual raid guild, is currently recruiting players from all walks of life. We can be best described as Casual, Instance Raiders, Epic / Quest Help, Guild Groups, and Very Active. We are friendly, accept alts, and our requirements are minimal. Our raid force is currently raiding three days a week, but raiding will never be required, logged on or not.

As for players seeking to raid, our scheduled raids are currently set for Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays. We use a modified Zero Sum DKP system which allows for both the casual and hardcore raiders alike. We do require the chat service Discord, at least to listen in, for raiding. Please check our website or contact us in game for more information regarding raids.

https://potd.enjin.com/

-Larceni
  2. Intense New Member

Update - Focusing on levels 1-40 now
  3. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

I just started playing on the server on the day that Kunark launched, had been waiting to make my Iksar to level up in Kunark zones. Can you define what days of the week and what hours you are envisioning your raids being? I'm in the PST timezone, so either looking for a weekend raid guild or something that starts on a more PST friendly schedule during the week.
  4. Intense New Member

Update- We have people moving into their 40s now, so I am focusing on 1-45 for recruiting purposes.
  5. Intense New Member

Update-Very active now. Focusing on 1-50 for grouping purposes.
  6. Intense New Member

We have some folks breaking into the 50's now, so we are now opening the guild up to everyone for grouping purposes. This is a Casual/Raid guild, so there are no alts or mains per say. Our attendance is based on the player not the character. I believe we have come up with an adequate loot system for both high and low attendance raiders. This system will be explained on Saturday at 1pm EST (think that is gmt-5?). For those seeking a much more hardcore approach to this game, we welcome you as any leveling guild would and hope that you enjoy the ride.
  7. Tnsquid New Member

I am a returning EQ player and I am looking for a casual guild like the yours. If you have any room for an extremely low level Necro I would love an invite. I played EQ for many years but have been away for about 8 or 9 years. I am still trying to re-learn all I have forgotten. My character’s name is Baerlor. I try to play some every day. Sometimes life has other plans but most of the time I am able to break away for some EQ time. If you are interested let me know who to contact of feel free to contact me in game. Thanks!
  8. Intense New Member

Updated in primary post our most recent information.