Patching and accounts for returning player

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tuffenuf, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Tuffenuf New Member

Hello I have tried to see if i could log into my old accounts on EQ the Daybreak log in screen comes up for a couple seconds then i get a error Unable to download SocketError:Host Not Found (11001) - http://eq.patch.daybreakgames.com/patch/sha/eq/eq.sha.zs/f5 and this comes up with site can not be reached as well as for customer support. Has the game folded seems not as i see 14 hours of servers down so guess not missed anything there haha any help to get me going been away 4 years played over 12 looking to hopefully see some old friends I hope. Thanks for any information
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes there was just a long patch. Have you tried after the patch and is it the same error?

What is your windows program?

Did you google the error to see any possible ideas to fix?

NM server down again for patch. Best to wait a while and the start over - even restart the computer so it can pick up fresh info
  3. Tuffenuf New Member

Have windows 10 basically said check firewalls and run as administrator which are all ok tried again today with same errors server check showing them all up and I get the same error if i try and use Daybreak game support
  4. Tuffenuf New Member

Have windows 10 basically said check firewalls and run as administrator which are all ok tried again today with same errors server check showing them all up and I get the same error if i try and use Daybreak game support
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Do you have a proxy set on your computer?

Have you run the file verification on the launchpad - its in lower left corner- little cog wheel then select check files/verification

Is this a fresh install or the old copy that was on computer from when you played before?
  6. Tuffenuf New Member

I have deleted all old eq files trying to do fresh install