Fixed Internally Patcher problems

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elite_raider, Jul 16, 2022.

1. MiataDriver Augur

AMD FX-8350 (2012) not having this issue.
  2. Metanis Bad Company

3. Elite_raider Augur

My "last" box with a CPU from before 2016 stopped working 2 weeks after the first one stopped working. so it may just be a matter of time :-/
  4. Troutfest Augur

Im on. Win 10 lastest patch. Pc not able to do win 11.
  5. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Thanks for the work around, sent my info into the CSR but just for the record, two laptops with the issue both Windows 10 Pro (v. 21H1 19044.1826 build) with AMD A6-3410MX processors.
  6. Troutfest Augur

I have one laptop that does this almost every time, 3 others that are starting to do this occassionally. Laptop with problems always seems to get three child processes all the time, the laptop that does this infrequently usually just has one child process. So far its been laptops, Lenovo ideapads with mix of intel and amd processors but all low end machines and all on win 10 21h1
  7. Arvis New Member

Currently have a box dead in the water because of launcher issues. Uninstalled and deleted everything and still wont connect to launcher. Error 4-503.
    Note: All firewalls/antivirus/windows defender turned off. Identical PC next to it connects just fine. All on same WIFI
  8. Sebat New Member

Yinla and Tblade48 like this.
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

10. Klonn New Member

Having the same issue as Sebat. Tried doing the resolution of a 4-503 Error info by deleting cookies and cookies journal with no change. WTF?
  11. Sebat New Member

12. Sebat New Member

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS, AMD FX-6300 processor on an ASUS MB (M5A99X EVO R2.0), 24 GB of RAM and a 1050ti video card on dual 27" displays. Did the cookies delete, restarted, no extra launcher child processes.
  13. Troutfest Augur

Have you tried going into taskmanager, make sure to have the selection in bottom right set to More Details, expand the arrow by Daybreak Game Company and then select GameLauncherCefChildProcess and end task? May have more then one and just keep moving down while watching your launcher window that has the arrow and eventually it will refresh and can start game.
    Arvis likes this.
  14. Troutfest Augur

Make sure to be looking at taskmanager in More Details mode, expand the arrow next to daybreak Game, should have at least one child process running if not more. Keep the window that failed to launch and shows the error code up also and watch for the refresh of it when you end the child tasks.
    Shanarias and Tarvas like this.
  15. Arvis New Member

After I uninstalled I don't see any current Daybreak or Launcher processes running :(
    EDIT: HOLY CRAP I literally had to re run it and start killing the children. (Heheheh) and it all of the sudden popped up. What a weird fix!
  16. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Same problem can launch one client...second client gets error messages started a few days ago
  17. Elite_raider Augur

Yea, I a few box's on identical hardware, it took 2 to 3 weeks from the first box stopped working until the last one did.
  18. Sebat New Member

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visithttps://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    Please also refer to
    for possible work around.
    (4-503)

Getting the same error... 4 accounts I can't log into....

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS, AMD FX-6300 processor on an ASUS MB (M5A99X EVO R2.0), 24 GB of RAM and a 1050ti video card on dual 27" displays. Did the cookies delete, restarted, no extra launcher child processes, etc.
    CrazyLarth and Arcolin like this.
  19. Arcolin New Member

ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900F CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
    Installed RAM64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable)
    Device IDDE4B8AF6-7948-4F44-B08E-D3D7D3360D07
    Product ID00330-53345-18189-AAOEM
    System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touchNo pen or touch input is available for this display

EditionWindows 10 Pro
    Version21H2
    Installed on‎1/‎9/‎2021
    OS build19044.1826
    ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
    Only way on this computer I can get into EQ at all now is to use the bypass method.
    Metanis likes this.
  20. kreonin New Member

Started out working two times deleting the cookies. was able to log in. after I checked the "remember" on this computer box log in no longer works. how do I force it to not remember?
    Tblade48 likes this.