Patcher Problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cloud the Third, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

I have noticed this for a while (pretty sure it was happening sometimes before the last patch) now but today I can't even log in. It isn't the patcher itself but when I click play it tries to log me in and open the server list. However the EQ window is going to (Not Responding) and never makes it there.

I thought it may have something to do with my toon being in bazaar offload mode but I tried with another account that doesn't have a toon logged in and it is still happening.

For a while it would happen and I would go to task manager shutdown the process and then open patcher again and it would work the second attempt. However today It isn't working at all even when I run it multi times with multi accounts.

I am going to restart my computer and see if that fixes the problem and will post an update for that in a few (I rarely ever restart my computer).
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

I was finally able to get to the server select screen after restarting my computer but it is still an issue and happens often for the first time clicking play to fail and lockup and requires running patcher again.

I have not tried bypassing the patcher and logging in manually (probably should have before restarting to see if it is purely an issue with coming from the patcher).