Patch Note - Warriors

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by StinkyVetWarrior, Feb 17, 2021.

1. StinkyVetWarrior Master

"The Warrior's Velium Threaded Broadsword no longer has Sympathetic Vampiric Draw."

Why?

I guess I'll never know the difference pre-patch versus post-patch on this since I have not acquired that yet......it would have been nice, or maybe not.....just might be time to take the armor off to till the field...
  2. Riou EQResource

Warriors can't cast anything that procs it so it's pointless to be on the item and wastes limited item db size
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Bazuker New Member

Such a warrior! Did you really think that the word "Sympathetic" means that the sword sympathizes with your cause and personality and assists you in battle by casting the Vampiric Draw ?
    Nope, it may cast it when the warrior owner casts a direct-damage spell, which costs at leas 10 mana ... oops, warriors don't use mana and have no mana and can't cast anything costing more than 10 mana.
    So, in simple words - that was an erroneous effect and it's been removed.

Conclusion - don't give out toys to warriors, they just break those. Give them big sharp sticks to swing around.
  4. minimind The Village Idiot

As a sibling class to the warriors, the berserkers approve of this message.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. flassher New Member

6. flassher New Member

Wow, what an arrogant . Conclusion - Do not ask an honest question lest you draw the wrath of someone with a superiority complex.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I read that as more a tongue-firmly-in-cheek response than an arrogant one, the last line is clearly meant as non-malicious & humorous.
    Tucoh, Dalrek_MM and minimind like this.
  8. StinkyVetWarrior Master

I thought it was a proc like the Conch of Singing Seas, my bad....

Conclusion - don't give out toys to warriors, they just break those. Give them big sharp sticks to swing around.[/quote]
    hahahahaha yup !
  9. Tucoh Augur

Need new stick to proc shiny rune. We should beat ngreth and steal stick from fake-tank knights.