Patch Changes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Donutsz12, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Donutsz12 Elder

First, I just want to say Thank You DBG. Please keep the changes that you have now and don't revert anything back.

I see thread after thread about hatred towards these changes but these recent changes were badly needed. So many people have been getting lazy playing their own class and not considering the other aspect of this game with aggro or fading mobs at will.

I've seen too many times, caster dps, melee dps burn every disc they can and expect aggro to not change based on their attacking and disc. Setting rampage like it used to be in the past of tanks attacking the mob to set rampage and casters holding off casting until then. Every class fades were abused and ruined that aspect of it which it became a joke.

I think it is time for people to actual know their class and how to play it well like it used to be.
    Darkark likes this.
  2. Demandred Elder

For every other class I agree with your sentiment for everything except for bard fade. Bards don't need fade cause we get dps aggro, that just doesn't happen.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Fallanthas Lorekeeper

The "way it used to be" for bards was to die on raids. A lot.
  4. Donutsz12 Elder

Bards get aggro no matter what you do. Having an AE songs on gets aggro. That has not changed and fading it should be no different.
  5. Demandred Elder

Bards had fade before everyone else because they needed something to deal with the song aggro(not I'm gonna flex and burn this named to the ground) that is generated every tick. Other classes can manage their aggro better but a bard who stops singing is pointless. It never made sense for every class to get a fade and now that they have and dbg doesn't like it, Bards are now lumped in with every other class. Hardly seems fair. What if every class got pets and because the mindless just pet zerged everything dbg dropped the hammer not just on the secondary pet classes but the primary too. It's not a fair scenario and it definitely wasn't necessary.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Motherlee like this.
  6. Motherlee Augur

You didn't have to start another thread to suck up to your abusive overlords. Post in the bard thread.
    Silv likes this.
  7. Quench New Member

And you don't have spew your constantly negative opinions and demands all over every new topic.
  8. Motherlee Augur

I don't DO demands. I do fortune-telling. You must be mistaking me for someone else.