Partisan of Veeshan's Peak ~ prerequisite bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chard, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Chard New Member

The Scaled Key quest to gain access to Veeshan's Peak was removed recently, thanks.
    However, it appears that the Partisan quests from Gelidalin Stormsinger reject your request if you don't have the key.
    I have entered zone successfully, completed the mercenary tasks, as well as all the other Ring of Scale Partisans.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Not a bug, the level bypass has never given you the flag/progression, as it has goinig back to PoP. The VP progression reqires that the key have been obtained, thats not going to change. And player sites won't have that noted because at the time you needed key for entry and to continue progression so no one would have known that.
  3. MacDubh TABLES!!!

It is definitely an unwelcomed surprise. I had my VP keys almost done on multiple characters before realizing that you didn't need the key anymore to zone in, then when we got to the VP progression I realized you need the key. Luckily I had it done on my main and that was enough to get the rest of the group done.

If you can find someone helpful who has the key you can get them to just grab the partisan tasks for you.