Parcel times excessive

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinkeh, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Zinkeh Augur

May want to check if parcels are working correctly on Thornblade. I've spent half an hour now sending items and receiving plat. It's taking 10 minutes or more for items sent to be received. Normally it's borderline instant.

Of course I've got the guy freaking out thinking I'm ripping him off because his items have not arrived after he sent the plat, but even him sending me payment took a good 10 minutes.

***Currently at 25 minutes for the items I sent and they've still not arrived on his end or so he claims. He is of course, losing his mind accusing me of ripping him off and promising to slander me for years, etc***
  2. Kylo Classic Augur

Yeah, they are doing this to rampant sellers. Slows down RMT.
  3. Zinkeh Augur

This is a known thing? I'm getting tells from folks that he is slandering me in multiple channels and has been sending me threatening tells over this. He sounds like a loony, but if his stuff really hasn't arrived...
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Screen shot his threats and report him. That way he gets banned, and you don't have to "pretend" the mail is slow
  5. Kylo Classic Augur

lol
  6. Zinkeh Augur

If he keeps it up that's the route this is going, lol. I don't have to pretend anything, however. I sent his items, and have screenshots of the npc confirming the parcel went out. If the parcel thing really is having issues then his anger is justified, just not so much the loony ranting and slandering.
  7. Atomos Augur

Just tell the guy that fraud is against the Rules of Conduct and that he can report you if there's an issue.
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230629007-What-are-the-EverQuest-Rules-of-Conduct-

4. You may not defraud other players.

Fraud is defined as falsely representing one's intentions to make a gain at another's expense. Examples of this activity include, but are not limited to, using deception to deprive another player of items, slandering another player or impersonating them with the intention of causing harm to that player's reputation, or falsely representing one's identity in order to gain access to another player's account or account information.

Fraud in all transactions between players may result in disciplinary action when confirmed by a Game Master.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Zinkeh Augur

Tracked the guy down after receiving tells from folks he was raving and ranting about me ripping him off blah blah...Inspect him and he is wearing the items he claimed I never sent. Putting in a ticket on him as we speak.
    Appren and Duder like this.
  9. Azzudien Augur

Edited, typed to slow and didnt see above response