Pandemonium - Zek

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by DoogieZek, Jan 21, 2013.

1. DoogieZek New Member

Pandemonium is the top raiding guild on the Zek server. Currently Farming 12/13 dragons in the ToV. We are also working on T1 RoF raids.

General Requirements
    Level 95
    3000AA
    All Expansions

Raid Times:
    Raid 3 nights a week (Sunday-Tuesday)
    Raid Times
    Sunday: 6:30-11 est
    Monday & Tuesday: 7:30-11 est

Currently looking for:
    Enchanter: High
    Warrior: Medium
    Shaman: Medium
    All other classes: Low

**Free Transfers to Zek**

Anyone interested please visit www.pandemonium.cc and apply today.
    Any questions please contact officer in game. ;t zek.(trivial, Darlana, Jefferz, Axion, Nire)
    Jefferz likes this.
  2. Mellifleur Augur

No Gollon, False ?

...figured Trivial would be banned by now...along with most of the guild, o_O

and Darlana is hands down the best person in the guild.:cool:

Jefferz smells like fritos :(

and Doogie is the man.:cool:

<--Azalin
  3. Doogie Lorekeeper

Shards landing beat 1/27 woot.

Waddup Azalin. Gollon stopped. False still raids and runs the show.
  4. Elenwyyi Augur

When they try to ban her we bring out teh secret weapon:

[IMG]

Yeah I went there.
    Jefferz likes this.
  5. Rogue Augur

Coming from the guy (Mellifleur/Azalin) who got guildremoved and had to movelog because he got caught hacking raids, that's funny.
  6. Mellifleur Augur

Only a Guild Hall hugger named Rasten would talk this crap... Still running from the 6 people left on the server too I presume.
  7. Mellifleur Augur

Didnt Gollon have another toon in CT or something ? that was the rumor..
  8. Jefferz Elder

He had a warrior on blue but I'm not sure what guild/server it was. And I am pretty sure I smell like Doritos. I am offended you said Fritos :(
    Mellifleur likes this.
  9. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated Kael Drakkel raid last night 2/18/13 and also have Shard's Landing on farm.
  10. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated the Crystal Caverns raid last night 3/4/13. We have Shard's Landing, Kael Drakkel, and all of NToV (minus Vulak) on farm.
  11. Trashed New Member

Let me know when the druid class opens up. Or when someone doesnt box one anymore.
  12. Jefferz Elder

I'm not sure what this is in reference to since I think I'm the only person who boxes a druid (and very rarely on raids at that). I am like 99% certain our druid class is open for recruitment.
  13. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated The Queen's Decree raid in Grelleth's Palace on 4/23/13. Chapterhouse is up next!

Farming T1 raids, Breeding grounds 1, Evantril, and working on the remaining T2 raids.
  14. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated A Feast For Zalikor raid on 5/13/12. Still working on defeating Chapterhouse.
  15. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated A Matter of Life and Death raid in Chapterhouse on 6/9/13. We will be working on Xorbb 1 this week.
  16. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated Xorbb 1 and 2 last week. Will be working on getting Xorbb 3 down and hopefully start T3 as well.
  17. Elenwyyi Augur

Summer time... and the livin's easy...
  18. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated Xorbb 3 and are working on Chelsith. Got it to the final stage on our first night of attempting it.
  19. Jefferz Elder

Bump.

Defeated both Chelsith and Plane of Shadows last night 9/22/13. On to Tier 4 tonight.
  20. Jefferz Elder

Defeated Heart of Fear: The Threshold on 9/23/13.