Paludal Caverns

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asgaard, Jan 14, 2013.

1. asgaard Augur

Hi all. I posted a similar thread in the newbie area and I got a few helpful replies, but I thought it might be more appropriate here since I play on Fippy.

I leveled a cleric and necro in PC with no problems. I went in through Shadeweavers Thicket because the camp at Shadow Haven zone in had too many adds for me to handle.

I had no problems getting single pulls and there were plenty of places where I could med. I stayed there until the mobs were green.

Recently I decided to level an 18 Shaman so I headed there with my cleric, who is now 28, for heals. I've been there 3 times, each time through Shadeweavers Thicket and each time along the same path I took with my cleric/necro, and each time one or both ended up dying.

No matter where I tried to med the mobs just kept coming non stop. Both toons ran out of mana. Did I just get lucky with my cleric and necro or am I doing something wrong?
  2. Calandria New Member

Is it possible that someone else may have been levelling at the same time when you were there before and so you had less mobs?