Pally healing

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Livvy_CT, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Chaosflux Augur

It also sounds like you are addressing a wholly seperate aspect of healing then i am since you are talking about bursting xtargets, I am talking specifically while tanking and using it as a means of proactive self healing, its not a best use spell for proactive healing.

If you are using it to burst dps off the xtar window or whatever, obviously its a good spell, infact its one of the best spells available for doing that, but thats not the type of playstyle I was even addressing.
  2. Nightops Augur

ah, i didn't pick up on the HoTT healing bind. Adding Burst to something like this to cast it blinding would be stupid.

On the other side of things, I do still stick with 2 burst on my spell bar at all times. To me, its just easier and after 20 years of this game, I don't care to much about maximizing spell gems and casting for situational use on a paladin. I will only flip a max of 4 spell gems at any time. For me, it basically comes down to if the mob is undead; stunnable; or if I have no need for the group heal.