Paladin vs. Shadowknight Agnarr

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by koldyne, Jul 7, 2017.

1. koldyne Lorekeeper

I have heard both sides of this conversation. Most side with the shadow knight, however, this server is only going through PoP and that has to be factored in. I understand SK is hard to beat on live, but since we are never making it there, I wanted to get some input on the two. Why paladin or why shadow knight? I have played an SK on live to lvl 90 but see lots of pro's with the paladin. I'm not really looking for that ' play what you want' answer. But more so "this" is why I choose this. Thanks guys.
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

Do you like the idea of rezzing or FD? There's your answer.

Personally I went SK, mostly cuz I duo and wanted the option of pulling with FD or a pet. That being said, the only time I really felt the big bonus of that was soloing the scepter frame for VT key.

Then again, a few times I wished I could Rez.

But shadowknights just seem to be a cooler idea to me. Plus I coułd have the same race for both my SK and shaman:
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Paladin if you intend to raid. SK if you don't. Paladin has more raid utility (group heals, rez, LoH, DA hammer to ramp tank). SK has more group utility (snare, FD, higher dps for faster kills).