paladin macros

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by fransisco, Apr 6, 2017.

1. fransisco Augur

What are some macros paladins often use in the group realm?
  2. Chaosflux Augur

/stand
    /attack on

/disc pureforge rk. III
    /disc righteous umbrage rk.III
    /alt activate for glyph of cataclysm
    /all activate for valorous rage

And a couple keybind for switching hot button pages, which dictates my spell order for my multibinds.

I multibind my HOTT heals + Sorrow
    Grief + Sorrow + Dicho if it's on my bar

Then I have disruptive bound along with a 5 nuke rotation if I am just messing around and dpsing

Or fod+repel bound with a 4 spell aggro bind, and then a mirror image of that with FOD and Repel unlinked, for when using them alone matters.

And a bandolier Tank + deflect and a mirror of that with shield flash.

The rest of the stuff I keep unlinked and free, incase it needs to be threaded situationally in between spell casts.

YMMV
  3. Thancra Loladin

I have a burn maccro and a maccro to spam Bash and Repel (this doesn't change if I dps or tank), the rest is one multibind of aggro and/or nuke spells and one multibind of Brilliant Vindication + Hott spells.

Here is the burn maccro, close to what was posted above:

/timer 12000 , /alt act 6492
    /disc Righteous Umbrage Rk. III
    /disc Pureforge Discipline Rk. III
    /alt act 920
    /alt act 1441

That's Valorous Rage, Righteous, Pureforge, Second Spire, Inquisitor's Judgment.
    Don't forget to drop the 1st 2 buff slots before clicking it to allow IJ and RU to go there.
  4. Seldom Augur

There was a patch that happened quite awhile ago that changed the way proc priority works. We no longer have to make sure to prioritize having IJ/RU on the top of buff slots since then luckily, it doesn't make a difference where they fall now to my knowledge. Can do multiple procs in a single melee swing now. Granted, I tested this in late 2015 the moment whichever patch that was went live, but don't think any changes since then have occured. As for macros, Thancra/Chaos gave excellent advice. My keys look much like theirs. I rarely ever use 2nd spire though and don't have it in my main burn key so I don't lock out first spire by mistake. I do have it in a very rarely used max burn key though along with thunder of karana aa(also rarely used). If you have 7th year vet, don't forget to pick a nice time to hit that while using your main burn in the group grind
  5. shiftie Augur

You can also make one to fade

Alt act balefire
    potionbelt cloudy potion

Most of the stuff is situational but I find better use by key binding stuff - basically everything
  6. Chaosflux Augur

RIP fades being consistent and useful
    Mykaylla likes this.