Paladin Group Gear TBM

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Tarvas, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Right now I am working off the assumption AC>HP>Mana and stacking HDex. So I am going Resplendent Sulstone of Deftness and Resplendent Sulstone of the Sturdy in all slots. Is this the right angle? Should I be mixing other ones?
    Thanks.
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Sounds good to me, just make sure and keep an eye on your mod 2's. I stopped getting the type 5/9 gear on my ENC once her shielding dropped to 36.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

A full set of stuff looks like 67 avoidance. /sigh
  4. Jaerlyn Augur

You have to mix in some of the valiant slot 9s, in order to get your shielding / spell shielding / avoidance capped out, since sturdy has none of those mods. The base gear might get you close on shielding, spell shielding, but you'll definetly need to up the avoidance some. (Also, you'll want one vengeful for haste, most likely.)

Also, be aware of which of the 'good' tanking augs have avoidance on them as well, and prioritize getting them. (Glowing Eternal Shard, as an example.)
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Switching out the 9 Sturdy augs for 9 Valiant loses 585 AC but gains the avoidance cap with 9k more HP. That would be trade if avoidance is that important. I wonder if there are any parses avoidance.
  6. Triconix Augur

There are...but they're extremely old.It's something like 1 avoidance = .1 chance to avoid a hit. I find it interesting they are trying to bring back the relevancy of these mod 2s since they've been well above cap for years now.
  7. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal