Paladin epic 1.5, worth it?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by vgmarietta, Dec 27, 2012.

1. vgmarietta New Member

Just a quick question on the paladin epic. Is it worth the effort these days? Obviously only the clicky part would be used. I think the click proc would be useful if the stun component can trigger the group heal AA (healing light), but if the stun proc doesn't trigger the heal then the proc looks very lackluster. The additional healing effectiveness seems minimalized with hastened armor of the inquisitor AA. Can any paladins please share the experiences with the epic and if you find it useful still level 90+? Thanks so much!
  2. Endiment Scale Tailed

I know some who click it if they're tanking on raids, after armor of inq drops, since it increases all incoming heals, not just your own.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

AAARGH! No true Paladin would question obtaining their epic weaponry!

What happens when new expansions are released? Moar evil. That evil gets more and more powerful. We are the front line to defending Norrath.

When Professor Oak told Ash there were 150 Pokemon in the world, he was a bold-faced liar. There's like over 500 now at least, and did Ash second-guess leveling up his Pikachu to become stronger? NO. He trained hard to take on the ever-increasing challenge that lay ahead of him, beating off the advances of cute girls along the way because it wouldn't be right in a kid's show. That's his story.

You get that epic, and you make your own story. You take your sword and shove it into the eye-socket of the undead and watch the glorious fireworks unfold before you.

And yeah, that + incoming healing is still always useful.
  4. Gladare Augur

5. Imrahil Augur

Get epic 2.0, it's still awesome looking too!
  6. vgmarietta New Member

Thank you for all of the responses. Can anyone answer if the clicky buff proc's stun component can trigger Healing Light (group heal chance AA on stun)?

Below is the proc from the 2.0 for reference:

Flames of the Valiant Strike

SlotDescription
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 240
    2: Stun (1.00 sec/73)
  7. shiftie Augur

it procs healing light
    Mykaylla likes this.
  8. vgmarietta New Member

Thanks Shiftie, I think that alone makes it worth doing!