Paladin 4 box team?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ItzJusJonSkywalk, Jun 18, 2020.

1. ItzJusJonSkywalk New Member

What 4 together would you recommend? Keeping in mind Classic through PoP and beyond
  2. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

with a paladin, enc, dru and what ever you want... i would say monk for pulling
  3. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

Hands down from experience i would look at Paladin, shaman, mage, wizard. At 59 you get shaman rez so you can cover rezzing on two toons. With a paladin using stuns + shaman slows you really do not have to heal as much as having cleric or druid in group. Wizard gives you ports and burst dps, mage gives you sustained dps with average burst dps. Also Coth for when pulls get a bit to scary.
  4. Angered Augur

honestly if you wanna box 4 paladins i feel like no one should report you even if your botting / hacking / w/e your a paladin they clearly would never do this and how dare you question a noble paladin let alone 4!
    Thalliius likes this.
  5. Roxas MM Augur

if only we could ignore people on the forums...
  6. feigntrain Elder

From the title I thought you were talking about 4 paladins lul
    Tucoh and Gnothappening like this.
  7. Gnothappening Augur

I did too and thought that was an amazing idea. Not very productive, but amazing.
  8. Kiaro Augur

You'd have a really REALLY hard time dying in that group, so would the NPCs. Having mained a paladin on Phinigel from classic to OoW, Paladins can solo some rough camps, it takes like an hour to kill anything, but you can solo stuff.

To OP
    Paladin - Enc - Bard - Mage
    Paladin provides sufficient healing, has little problem tanking & pulling until the bard gets more pulling tricks - focus character
    Enchanter Provides CC, slows, DPS if charming, mana regen, assists healing by using rampage line spells - focus character.
    Bard - fire and forget buffs (specifically mana regen for the paladin) and snare.
    Mage - fire and forget DPS, also provides malo and damage shield.

This combo gets stronger as time goes on, eventually you might rep the enchanter with a shaman
  9. Thalliius Augur

You would need to have an Enchanter for sure, or a Shaman.

This is what I was going to do on Rizlona until my guildies forced me to go to Aradune;

Paladin
    Enchanter
    Druid
    Mage

Paladin is a beefy tank, can help the druid heal, 90% rez, stun, etc

Enchanter obviously for the clarity, haste, CC, slow and charm pet

Druid for ports, heals, snares, buffs and synergizes with Mage for more DPS

Mage for Malo to help chanter/druid charms, and very easy box DPS.. Can also use CoTH for pulls or to quickly fill vacant group spots

I think this 4 man team would be fun to play and very powerful
  10. Thalliius Augur

Id probably just swap Wiz for Druid in your setup

Get the ports and snare which is important, can help with heals or use him for DoT/nuke dps and has great syngergy with mage with the fire debuff nukes

Wiz would provide a bit more damage, but i think the utility the druid would bring to this team would be huge
  11. FranktheBank Augur

Pal Shm Brd Mnk, swap monk to berserker if you make it to like TSS.