Palace of Embers Quest Issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bellanorte, May 25, 2019.

1. bellanorte New Member

Had to restart this quest. Dropped old task, got new. Did not receive a new Challenge Contract, stated that I cannot have duplicate items. However, I don't have one. I have searched my inventory using find, and also checked with Recover vendor. Item is no where to be found. I need this item to finish this quest. Has anyone else had this issue? Would appreciate any assistance.
  2. bellanorte New Member

Bump. I would file a support request/petition but the support page seems to be offline.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

The most likely scenario is that you have deposited the item into a house/guild hall in which you have the rights to deposit, but are not the owner (and therefore it is not on /findi).
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Similar thing happened to me in an HA yesterday - was given a document needed to turn in but didn't realize my inventory was full so I thought I had not gotten it. Using find I found it listed as in my bank - went to bank and it was in my top open bank slot. I usually keep that one open when doing auto bank. So the game had sent it to my bank cause my inventory was full.

If your bank was full then maybe overflow or parcel?
  5. bellanorte New Member

Thanks for the reminder. I've been doing lots of tradeskills and with all the bag and component shuffling somehow or another left it in a guildee's house. Problem solved.
    Yinla likes this.