Paid subscription, login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ryan F, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Ryan F New Member

This is really kinda bs that i have to wait 21 minutes or wait at all to play a game i have a paid subscription for! Why the hell am i bothering?!
  2. ZappedBoys Lorekeeper

Have you paid/played any other mmo before? Queues happen.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  3. C3lowz Augur

Totally agree. Its like when I pay entree to a theme park me and my family should be allowed onto every ride without waiting! Clearly my hard earned money takes priority over everyone else who also payed!
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  4. Ultrazen Augur

Turn AFK kick back on, thanks.
  5. Ryan F New Member

Many, Queues happen to accounts that aren't subs
  6. Protocol Dragon Defender

It's funny seeing people complain about a populated server in a game where 90% of servers are a wasteland.
  7. Marcie Mayhem New Member

I was kicked out to have to queue. That is really screwed up.
  8. SgtBrickley New Member

I have to agree with this. I've played dozens of MMO's - only a few have I done the 'free' version I almost always subscribe and I've seen queues many times. Its frustrating but I for one am glad to see a well populated server than a no man's land. It highlights how popular and spot on the original game was and how lame new MMO's are.

To the OP - answer your own question. If you didn't want to play this game you wouldn't be bothering.
  9. ZappedBoys Lorekeeper

This is very inaccurate. Plenty sub only games have queues as well so the whole base isnt screwed over.
  10. Kylo Classic Augur

It's like going to Disney world and having to stand in line. WTF, you paying for?!
  11. Finchy Augur

this isn't the issue. please stop.
    Pack likes this.
  12. fortuneteller Augur

Finchy, are you sure ? Indrectly it is. If people are afk, to avoid having to stand in queue if logging out, then it is.
  13. Rokkeb Journeyman

Don't worry the AFK people just hanging out in EC tunnel, cause they didn't want to bother logging out for work, or at their origin point, appreciate that you got kicked so their AFK toon could stay logged in all day for no reason.

Dumbest thing ever removing the AFK kick.
  14. nostalgicfool Augur

Cancel account or get in touch with a lawyer ... class action do exist in the U.S.A.
  15. Rauven Augur

Go sub up for Final Fantasy XIV, the MMORPG that is beating WoW in subs. It has no F2P option. Come back and tell us how long the queue is.

Before Stormblood came out a week or so ago, the queue was 30 minutes. I'd expect it to be much higher.
  16. Rhodz Augur

So it appears the AFK timer really bothered yall yet the que timer is just grin and bear it?

Never once been AFK kicked when actually playing the game so why does it bother you?

Que will worsen as people begin to intentionally not log off to avoid the que.
    As dependable as a sun rise.
  17. nagash101 Augur

It is absolutely the reason the login Queue is back.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

It is absolutely the issue.