Pactus Aquilus - Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Pani, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Pani Augur

Come join us! All Classes are welcome! Bots/Alts accepted if willing and able to raid with us when available. Pactus Aquilus on Xegony is a family oriented raiding guild. We raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm Eastern and Sat and 1st, 3rd, 5th Sundays at 1:00pm Eastern. Raiding is not mandatory, though we certainly encourage it. More raiding means more loots and a better equipped toon :). Pactus Aquilus is one of the oldest guilds on Xegony. We currently are raiding TDS and TBM. Raiders should be at least lvl 100, but if you are working on leveling, you are encouraged to join to do so. Go to our website to apply, www.pactusaquilus.com , or talk with Glormane, Griphon, Rusco, Malaura, or any other officer or member in game.
  2. Pani Augur

Still looking for more people. Come check us out!
  3. Pani Augur

Currently looking for wizards, bards, clerics, enchanter, druids. Other classes also welcome to apply.
  4. Pani Augur

5. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Backed hard. If I could stand to play blue, oh PA, I'd play with you.
  6. Pani Augur

7. Pani Augur

8. Shenanigans Journeyman

Ha. After an extended AFK due to 'real life" happenings, I logged in yesterday to find I was still tagged and standing in the guild hall.

/cheer

I'm looking forward to picking up where I'd left off!

Thanks for not booting my cleric while I was overseas.

See you in game (If we are we're allowed back in!)
  9. Shenanigans Journeyman

and my apologies for disappearing for 6 months.

I was presented an opportunity I had to jump on, went and never looked back.

(Until yesterday!)
  10. Pani Augur

Welcome back!! We are always happy to see returning members. See you in game soon!