Pack of Aina (Shaman)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Durbah, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Durbah Lorekeeper

So, I really can't stand this spell, but everyone says to use it, it costs 300 mana per tick, and ive seen it proc very few times, anyone have any thoughts on this spell/line?
    Keep in mind my shaman is 86, so still a baby, and at my level 300 mana/tick i get almost no mana regen.
  2. Mydevil New Member

Unless you're plowing through mobs at 86 mana regen shouldn't be an issue between aa canni and the spell version, plus a mount if needed. Do you have rank 2 of the spell as well? the proc is slightly increased. But honestly unless you're burning and dotting like mad the pets are meh dps at best. Focusing on group adps and your regular pet is better imo.
  3. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

At the end of the day all of the pack spells are just extra DPS thrown in. If you're finding having the spell going as debilitating then I'd probably consider laying off it until your mana pool is bigger or your mana regen is going that much stronger.

P.S.

From a mana-regen standpoint I'd also look at some gameplay style changes. With casted cannibalize and AA cannibalize I don't often remember consistently running out of mana since sometime around OoW. If you're boxing I can't offer much advice but pressing AA cann and casted cann whenever they refresh is usually enough mana to keep you fighting indefinintely.
  4. MiataDriver Augur

I rarely use the spell canni anymore, AA canni plus mana regen is sufficient generally.
  5. Dobbs New Member

Ahh the days of the Canni-dance....glorious! I'd back seat that spell for now till you get the AA versions (and back seat getting those till sometime later)