Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mokumara, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Mokumara Elder

Hey Norrathians,
    Wanted to start doing some leveling on my 98 Sk and 90 Enc again in my free time. I talked to the dude in PoK and he said for 95 the best place to go was Pillars of Alar. I ran my sk/enc duo over there and started killing stuff. I just feel very overwhelmed with all the spells and abilities. Not sure what to use to attack and what spells to use on enc. There seems to be so much dont know how to weed through the stuff I dont need. I know this might seem like a broad question so any insight on what might help make it a bit easier would be sweet. Thanks much

Tyraid Slughead
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Take your time, no need to rush things. Read the spell and AA descriptions, test them out, and ask in your class's channel for any questions you have. Sometimes the replies might be a bit slow but usually you'll get one, as long as you're asking for information. A good place to start getting back into the groove of things is to do the Daily Quests from Franklin Teek in PoK. I would suggest requesting the 80, 85, 90, and 95 dailies; request them all at the same time. Then go do those kill quests in the various zones they are in. Join General and NewPlayers, and ask if anyone would like to join your two characters to do those tasks. /ooc when you get to the zones and ask then too. Doing All these things greatly increases your chance to meet new people and get to know those on your server. Making friends and finding a guild are really the best way to learn or relearn the game.
  3. Mokumara Elder

Bro thanks a lot. Gadda get back into it. Reading those damn AA's. There is so many now haha. I was playing my SK when swarming was a thing but I heard they nerfed it into the ground so its not as efficient as it used to be.