Overseer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, May 20, 2020.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Im going through overseer withdrawls I need my fix anybody else? lol

Andarriel
  2. Sabrefist- Journeyman

Maybe if Overseer had a single useful thing for people who've completed most content.
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  3. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I got one (ONE) weapon ornament, and now I'm done.
  4. seber Augur

really why cant run overseer on web page or app phone ?
  5. Shadowreaper New Member

I only want one ornamentation than leaving it alone. Its not really fun. Gems on the other hand is at least fun.
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

I got two of them because I like having matching weapons.
  7. Spankage Elder

Overseer offers pretty great rewards for quite literally 5 minutes of mouse input that can be done in any zone, you're insane if you aren't using it. It's a "gimme" with no downsides, you were gonna be idle anyway so the timers are of no consequence.
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Currently I still try to use Overseer every play session but there isn't much from the current system I could use on my characters.

I am still holding out hope that they will add DoN, OoW, GoD, and PoP tradeskills components to the Research, Crafting, and Harvesting mission types.

I'm disappointed they didn't want to add the Fragments to Overseer vendor but at least add some more things to the overseer vendor beyond just ornaments and 2-3 other items. Some more older expansion group currencies would be a good start. I also think an Uncommon, Rare and Elite agent reclaimer on the vendor would be another decent addition.