Fixed Internally Overseer Success Rate On Quest Page Not Always The Same Once Quest Started

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cragzop, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'm starting to think that this may have been a "Holly" thing, and since she's no longer here, they're trying to nerf it into non-existence. The changes they're going to make...those aren't tweaks, they're mortal wounds designed to kill the feature completely.

I know I'll never spend another dime on it with those changes.
  2. That0neguy Augur

If its nerfed as they plan I'd like my money back for buying dbc for the agent packs. Not just a refund for the couple hundred spent rushing. Was sold an item and then it was completely nerfed into oblivion after they took my money. Sounds like fraud.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. yerm Augur

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was Holly's doing and nobody else wants it and they're happy to let it die. The problem is that people paid real money for it, so unless there is an accompanying return of spent cash, it is NOT acceptable to kill this off.

Even LoN being discontinued at least included numerous warnings with plenty of opportunity to claim rewards before that shut down. This appears to be going fully defunct next patch. What a wasted opportunity, the system COULD be amazingly good!
    Velisaris_MS and Barraind like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I have to say I am in complete agreement with this sentiment, the changes are so extreme that should the planned changes go ahead that the whole system's point of helping players catch up becomes eroded so badly as to become virtually useless & almost unrecognisable compared to the first iteration.

The over-correction is so strong that the partial refund spoke of is simply unacceptable, a full refund is in order here & nothing less should be tolerated.

I haven't seen a set of changes get me angry about this game in a long time, but this one did because I put my daybreak cash into it in good faith & that good faith was hugely misplaced, I genuinely feel like I got scammed.
    That0neguy likes this.
  5. ForumBoss Augur

I hope these reactionary price changes dont go through after consideration. Let's remember a few things.
    -omm raid purchases require raid flags on the purchaser
    -this was a great way to catch up for folks that took breaks
    -selos will unlock underfoot in a couple weeks which trumps this gear. Tower of discord gear currently does as well.
    -omm monster missions do not require a geared or aa's character, they're just a tedious grind.
    -some hate doing monster missions over and over, and would happily pay to bypass this monotony. I like playing my character, not throwaway monster mission ones. This is not bypassing playing the game, it's a mini game grind already , which was replaced with a (less tedious) mini game.

While I've already geared my character, and had fun doing it, I'd like my wife and other guild members that may return due to this + anniversary events to have the same opportunity. I also am in favor of dark paw making money and staying financially solvent, as I like the game.

Thank you
  6. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed with today's update.