Overseer Starter Bundle Purchase

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pani, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Pani Augur

I bought the Overseer Starter Bundle from the marketplace but I can't seem to find it anywhere in my claims or in my bags. Any ideas of how to find it?
  2. Riou EQResource

its in the /claim window, you may have to wait some time and refresh it if it doesn't show up after like 20 minutes or something may have to petition it
  3. Nniki Augur

Yeah, I had to petition when I purchased mine a couple weeks ago. I tried restarting the client twice. I hit the refresh button multiple times before and after. No luck, so I put in a petition.

Note: the first time I hit refresh in the claim window immediately after the purchase, my claim window went blank and never repopulated until I relogged.

CS responded with "I have made some modifications to your account which should allow you to claim your Overseer Starter Bundle. This may require you to restart your client. If you require further assistance, be sure to let us know!"

After I saw that response, I just hit refresh in the claim window, and it was available. I didn't have to restart the client.