Overseer Quest Missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kilzadi, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Kilzadi Not an Uber

Is the Level 5 Easy Common Exploration quest Cave Diving still available in Overseer? I haven't seen it on my list of available tasks in over a month. For every level and skill there are 4 common tasks, but for Level 5 Exploration there now appears to only be 3.
  2. Kilzadi Not an Uber

Looks like the quest is back after taking a month off after the August patch. It appeared after the first quest rotation after the September patch. So whatever was broken is fixed now.
  3. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

This is still happening to me. I log out with 5 active overseer quest running. 10-12 hours later I log back in to only 4 on my list. The missing quest never reappears.
  4. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Gadzooks, am I the only one this is happening to?
  5. Nniki Augur

The OP's concern was specifically in regards to the availability of the Cave Diving quest. He was concerned that it was missing from the rotation of available quests but followed up saying that it had returned to the rotation. It sounds like your issue is that your active quests are going missing.

I suggest looking here instead:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-quests-disappearing.266630/
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  7. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

thanks for the info. I searched for that thread but could not locate it.