overseer problem

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by xcitng, Nov 19, 2021.

1. xcitng Augur

new overseer game started yesterday on one of my accounts, it wouldn't let me start more than 1 quest, still the same today and when i try to start a 2nd quest it says ...
    [Fri Nov 19 08:02:35 2021] You currently have 1 active Overseer quests (plus 0 active conversion quest(s)) and your cap is 1 (not including any active conversion quests). You cannot start another quest until you have fewer active quests. Remember, active quests that have finished but have not yet had their rewards claimed will count against the cap!

i have restarted, checked quest rewards and have no unclaimed rewards showing ... in stats and active quests it says 1/1

please help
  2. Iven the Lunatic

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think he has the tutorial quest up. has to finish that one first.

But am confused by what he means with starting a new overseer game...does he mean that character just hit 85 and can now do overseer or does he mean he has already done overseer and it has rotated to the new quests today?
  4. xcitng Augur

i just started playing overseer yesterday and did the tutorial ... i did send in a /bug report
  5. xcitng Augur

it seems there is not anyone that can help me ... i did a petition and was told they don't handle overseer problems there ... so where do i go for help with overseer? ;(
  6. Iven the Lunatic

Bug forum, not bug report. Add screenshots there !
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We are trying to help you from your other posts in player help forum. Please go there and just keep that one going so we are all in one place:)
  8. gnuu New Member

Been running 5 overseer quests twice day all week with no problem other then normal lag.