Overseer on Test is showing ZERO or way less Agents

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by bobokatt, Feb 2, 2022.

1. bobokatt Augur

Tested this on a few accounts on the test server. One account had 526 agents. Logged in yesterday and had 2 agents ONLY. I am not talking about available I mean in actual total. Logged off 3-4-5 times and finally they are back.
    2 other accounts that had well over 200 agents have 80 only. No amount of logging off or on completely brings back the original number of agents.

Also "phantom" missions as completed are showing up over and over again on top of the 5 I did the day before as a test. Log off and back on they are there again after already claiming them.
    Cakkortiz likes this.
  2. Cakkortiz New Member

I encountered this bug as well this morning. Opened overseer in guild lobby, collected my rewards, started new quest, everything was normal. Zone into PoK and open overseer, now it shows 8/5 active quests, but actually has 9 quests listed as active ( ninth is a conversion quest). 4 of the 9 are showing as complete and can be collected, but these are quests that i already collected this morning, the remaining 5 are the quests i started after collecting the finished ones this morning.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Test had database issues, check now.