overseer level reduced to 1

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mewkus, Jun 2, 2020.

1. mewkus Augur

I reported this via /bugreport in-game, but am posting it here to include a screenshot showing the different levels of Harvesting my character has (between the stats page and the available quests page). Below is a composite of screenshots of my status page and my available quest page.[IMG]
  2. Moege Augur

Left side is your account level which is 1
    Right side is quest level which is 3

Do not understand your bug report.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Your level in a particular Overlevel stat and the level of a quest have nothing to do with each other.
  4. mewkus Augur

The left hand side indicates that my harvesting skill is level 1, the right hand side says it's level 3. Every other quest for each of my other characters have had the level of the quest correlate with the level of the skill 100%, which the only exception being this character's harvest skill and harvest quests.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

I haven't had your experience, but I really can't say anymore. All levels got reset to one in the server merger, despite the server merge FAQ saying they wouldn't do that . . . so now I don't know what is supposed to be what in this system anymore.
  6. Febb Augur

You will get quests that are higher level when it shuffles. The quests won't always be based off your skill level.