Overseer: Let's get over with it !

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iven, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Grats. I got 7 accounts to level max/level 5 Overseer with no dbc spent. A few trips away from home slowed it down. I still had a few agents to get on a couple. Galeth Veredeth and the Deathly Usher were both stubborn about joining the ranks on those 2 accounts. I had to switch to other characters to run the conversion on one to get Galeth and the Deathly Usher finally showed on the other that only has one character over 85. Usually switching to another character gets them to show up finally

Level 5/ Level Max overseer is a lot more relaxing. Not all the quests will set up with all the agent bonuses getting filled and some agent overlap. You can still get 10 done in a day without DBC maybe? I haven't tried since I can't just go though and set the 6 hour quests to run and then do 12 and 24 hour ones later. The incapacitations that you experience really slow down setting up the quests and they also use up the recoveries a lot faster. Still trying to find some balance with the quest line up which is hard because I don't want to try to remember the level 5 quests and their idiosyncrasies. They give experience to the quest categories and there is no level 6.

Hoarding all the TS materials! Recovery tokens are needed at level 5.