Not A Bug Overseer Items from Collections now No Trade:

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Daredilly, Apr 15, 2020.

1. German Augur

Maybe just make the collection fragments prestige and require a sub to use.
    Jein-ko likes this.
  2. Zinth Augur

man that is a ridiculous NERF... uncalled for... there was atleast a "little reason" to use Overseer... now? Meh...
  3. Kianara Lorekeeper

Dare, I couldn't have said it better myself. They've made overseer pointless, to the point I don't even bother with it anymore. I get the idea behind it, but it was horrible in it's design and even worse in it's implementation. As a matter of fact, the most recent change has gone against the very intention of the system.
    I'd really love to know who thought this would be a good idea. Because they continue to prove time and time again they aren't in tune with what the players want. They're just throwing stuff against a wall to see what sticks.
    Zinth and Jein-ko like this.
  4. jayrendar New Member

I've spent the entire morning reading through all the comments on how upset everyone is over this. The (collectively) thousands of dollars spent on daybreak cash from the people working Overseer, myself contributing close to $200, has all been wasted. I, along with many others, clearly feel ripped off through this massive 'no warning' change. I would have continued to spend money on DBcash, but I simply don't see that happening again.
    Someone on the EverQues facebook group summed this up pretty well with a funny little statement.
    "This is like spending $200 on groceries, only to find out a law went into effect overnight that bans sharing food, and to top it off, your vegan and it was all bacon."
    Wulfhere and Zinth like this.
  5. Dagum Elder

This change is rediculous. In the past collections used to be shared. Oh you don't have that here you go. Then the shoulders came out and everyone wanted them. The price sky rocketed and the macro bit farmers took advantage. They raised the bazaar prices to insane rates.

Overseer fixed this issue.

Now that overseer fixed the issue, you turned around and broke it again. Making them no drop only benefits the afk macro quest boot farmers. Shame on you for supporting those cheaters.

Fix it again. Make the collection items tradeable. Bring back the community in the game that you lost. It's better to have people work together. Instead your having people hoard and not share shinies due to bazzar prices.

The shame. The shame the shame,
  6. HanktheTank Journeyman

Collections need to be shared not hoarded. Since this change I have spent zero time in overseer and probably won't use it any more.

The system gives you penalties for leveling up as it just takes more resources and gives the same number of collection items. Then it makes the collection items no drop. It is now a worthless system this needs fixed! I can't even understand this attunable thing. I mean I have already collected it so it becomes no trade, but it's attunable? It's a consumable item so how is it attunable?

I never choose to attune it. There's no checkbox asking me to attune it. This is clearly a bug.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's the way collection rewards work now...whatever code they put in flips the "attuned" switch when you claim it. There is no way to prevent it, though the collectible can be unattuned.

Which means they actually wasted dev time and resources putting this crap code into the game...your subscription dollars at work.
  8. farsight's alt New Member

When will this **** get fixed? Super annoying...