Overseer incapacitation

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FaloverC, Apr 1, 2020.

1. FaloverC Journeyman

My one elite, Emperor Crush, was "incapacitated" the very first time I used him. When I logged in the next day his timer was at zero but it would not reset for use. I relogged and it added additional time to the incapacitation. That was yesterday.

Today I logged in again to the exact same situation and it added 10 more hours with a $3 price tag to restore it earlier.

In both cases, it seems oddly coincidental that I have an uncommon recruit mission that I can't do because of this incapacitation.

As I am hearing from MANY other players, the glitches and mismanagement of the Overseer is damaging the enjoyment of this game. When devs post glib "working as intended" responses to the Overseer Mercenary AA experience issue, it further damages my love for this game that I spend a fair amount of money on.

Every time I have quit playing this game, it has been due to management. I don't want to quit again and I have been encouraged by the responses I have received from recent petitions (other than the "working as intended" nonsense)
    Roartyger Smoot likes this.