Duplicate Overseer Incapacitated Agents not found

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Horse, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Xyza Journeyman

I got an email, from GM Doex this morning in response to a /petition I submitted on this issue. He states that I have a client-side UI issue,and wants me to delete a bunch of files. I am VERY reluctant to just start deleting files. Seems strange to me that my files are the problem, when so many other players are experiencing the same frustrating problem.
    Jmag likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

They're probably just giving you the standard troubleshooting that's posted on the website. I also don't think this is a "player files" problem, but what they're telling you to do is just a cut and paste response. It won't hurt anything to try it, just back up whatever it is they're telling you to delete because it's likely all of the character related files that have all your setting and preferences. I'm skeptical that it would fix anything, but you can do it if for no other reason than to check off that troubleshooting box. Anything you delete, the patcher will redownload.
    Jmag likes this.
  3. tanith Augur

Recovery quests are also not the way to go. Tried earlier. Two recovery quests informed me that Emp Crush had been recovered. Nope! Just needed to use in a quest and there he still is with a big black exclamation mark all over him.
    Currently at 41 incapacitated
    Can we have an update on this pls?
    Jmag likes this.
  4. Windance Augur

Same issue as original poster.

Stats page shows 32 incapacitated.

Agent tab filtering by incapacitated = 0
    Jmag likes this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer