Overseer giving incorrect quest rewards

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Veltio, May 9, 2020.

1. Veltio Journeyman

It looks like the overseer system is at times giving completion rewards for the wrong quests. Early today, I did an uncommon conversion and then filled up my queue of 5 overseer quests. I logged in later that day, after noon, to claim the quests that were completed. I saw an uncommon conversion quest reward in the quest window, and claimed it, along with the other finished quests. I then went to check my logs, because that did not seem correct. It looks like one quest is giving another's rewards. Here is some info from my logs. The character in question is Arctan on Luclin server. Times are in Eastern Time.

[Sat May 09 02:35:34 2020] Ognit Eznertob has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 09 02:35:34 2020] Tandan Nybright has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 09 02:35:34 2020] Farios Elianos has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 09 02:35:35 2020] Elder Ice Drake has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.

[Sat May 09 13:34:02 2020] Nyzil Bloodforge has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 09 13:34:03 2020] Tandan Nybright has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 09 13:34:03 2020] Farios Elianos has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 09 13:34:03 2020] Elder Ice Drake has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.

The same three uncommons are listed as having been removed from my collection. Before the conversion at 2:35 above, I had 1 of Nyzil, 2 of Ognit, 2 of Tandan, 2 of Farios, and 4 of Elder Ice Drake. Afterward, I had 1 Nyzil, 3 Ognits, 1 Tandan, 1 Farios, and 3 Elder Ice Drakes.

After the claim of the 13:34 reward, I still had 3 Ognits, 1 Tandan, 1 Farios, and 3 Elder Ice Drakes, but now had 2 Nyzils.

Before logging off at 2:40, I had a full 5 quests. None of them were conversions. After logging back on at 13:32 the same day, I had 4 non conversion quests, one of which was listed as finished, and one uncommon conversion listed as finished.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Yinla and Veltio like this.
  3. Veltio Journeyman

Ah, good! Thanks for letting me know! Hopefully this will be set come next patch.