Fixed Overseer "forgetting" recovered agents from recovery quest win

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stephen51, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Stephen51 Augur

Slightly different bug to the current big problem and thankfully not as severe, but when you recover some agents from a recovery mission, if you zone or switch toons, the stats screen shows the number back up again.

For example, this morning I had 5 agents incapacitated. I had 2 recovery mission wins, both critical successes, so my incapacitated agents were reduced to 1. I had other mission wins, with casualties, bringing the number up to 3 on the stats page.

I zoned.

The number of incapacitated agents was shown as 7 in the stats pages, effectively forgetting the 4 agents recovered from the 2 mission wins, but remembering the 2 incapacitated from the other mission wins that morning.

The work around for this bug, similar to a work around for the earlier bug where agents started disappearing, is to log out.
  2. Stephen51 Augur

Tested this one today, after the new client was pushed on live for the other Overseer Bug. Sadly this one still exists but there is a temporary work around, by logging out of EQ completely, I have found the newly recovered agents show as available.