Fixed Internally Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Skuz, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Just bought it &..................

Nothing.

Lost dbc for the purchase, no item in inventory or itemoverflow, or claim window no additional agents, no fippy in list.

Relogged - still nothing

Relogged again - was in claim window.

Note: Once you claim you get 3 inventory items (one is a stack), and after clicking Fippy does not appear at the top of the list as you would expect, but at the very bottom below the uncommon agents.
    Ssdar, Agrun and Jhenna_BB like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Same for me.
  3. klanderso Developer

This is due to how the list is sorted. It worked out (purely coincidentally) that Agents were added in chunks based on their rarity (the first ones being elite, the next being rare, etc.) and the sorting is done based on the order the Agents were created in. Fippy was added later and this means it's later in the list. If you're ever granted an Agent and it says it was added but you cannot find it in the list, try filtering by rarity first to see if it is just in an odd order.

I'm also creating an internal ticket to see about adjusting how the default sorting is (and to maybe see if we can allow the list to be sortable by the user) but I cannot promise if/when it'll be handled.
    Ssdar, Skuz and Fanra like this.
  4. Agrun Apprentice

Hi Klanderso, if you are looking at sorting changes for Overseer, can you consider this idea that received many favorable responses in the Veteran's Lounge:
    "I am finding when doing conversions that it would be a large usability improvement for me if I could sort the agents by number of agents owned, highest to lowest. In fact, it would be extremely helpful if that sorting was the default behavior when the agents are presented when the select agent button is pressed on an agent slot for the conversion."
  5. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

Same for me, but...
    the next day after the previous quests had cycled, I was starting a new quest and one of the thumbnail picks was Fippy! He still is not in the Agent tab at all.
    By checking all the available quests that round, I've been able to determine that he is a Diplomat / Explorer / Marauder (he can be assigned any of those jobs)
    He is a Rogue class; probably gnoll race but I haven't seen a quest asking for a gnoll, yet.
    His traits are also Bold, Heroic, Agile, Mighty.

I originally put in a ticket; the GM response was essentially "Please /bug it" It would have been nice to have this 'Starter' pack at the beginning instead of now but it is what it is. Fippy was the last agent for me to have them all, so I'm glad that part is over!