Not A Bug overseer elites

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Uuvin, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Uuvin Augur

there are 12 elites in the game ( excluding the purchased Fippy). I have 10 on one account. I have tried to get more via rare conversions. The last 32 conversions have not gotten me a new agent. You have conversions set up a certain way to reduce the chance for the last agents?
    I have another account. it has 11 elites. the last 27 conversions have not gotten me the final agent.
    I have a 3rd account with 11 elites and this one only has 9 rare conversions so far trying for the last one.
    and no it isn't the same agents. Brell and dvinn, tunare, phinny on the various accounts. someone else can calculate the odds of this happening, but I can tell you how it feels : Rigged.
    Mukkul and Twolack like this.
  2. Twolack New Member

I have an account that got its first 4 elites all copies of King Kazon Stormhammer. I made a petition on the matter and the reply was saying its working as intended and informed me of the retire feature, please try again.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My accounts have a preference for Mayong, Meldreth and Kele. :rolleyes: Finally got mine with King Kazon Stormhammer being my last, wel apart from Fippy that is. All 5 of my accounts got King Kazon Stormhammer as their last elite!

Sometimes the RNG just has to hate you. I was stuck at 11 for an awfully long time.
  4. Mukkul Augur

It can be a big disparity between lucky and unlucky accounts trying to get that last agent. Bad Luck Brian wastes tons of agents and goes through recruitment task after recruitment task for months looking for it.
  5. Horse Journeyman

Heck, I don't even have all my blue or green agents and I am at 11 purple. My boxed account is already at 12, with all blue and green agents.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. niente Developer

It's a random roll among the pool of agents of that rarity - no fancy weighted rolls or funny business, just dumb luck.