Overseer duplicate agent recovery

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vizhip, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Vizhip New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Fri Jun 09 17:21:33 2023

Character: Level 89 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: Guild Lobby

Description: Upon launch of the Overseer window, it runs through all the agents that have been recovered successfully, but it keeps displaying the same ones over and over, adding to the list of those it is actually recovering. Example, when I left last night, I had 3 agents in an Incapacitated state, yet this afternoon it showed 12 agents "has been recovered successfully." a couple which are currently active in quests. I only play a single account on this computer, but I do log out the wizard (Valarum) to log in the cleric (Rocquey) to do the overseer quests. My wizard is maxed on experience points and merc AA points, so I thought I would give the XP to the cleric. The only real issue is that it takes a lot longer to load overseer because the game freezes until the initial load is complete (along with each time you start an action in overseer).
  2. Vizhip New Member

It appears that this can only be duplicated by logging out, switching characters and logging back in. If I leave the character logged on between uses of overseer, I do not see the duplication of agent recovery.

As of this time, it is more of a nuisance than anything else.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Been happening for a very long time. If I were you, I'd just get used to it because the odds of them actually fixing anything in Overseer at this point is slim to none.