Fixed Internally Overseer Collection Item Dispenser Reward Option

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Inga, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Inga Elder

Overseer no longer offers Ornamentation Dispenser and Tradeskill reward option for F2P.
    However, it still offers Collection Item Dispenser option that gives 25% less Tetradrachms without Collection Item Dispenser. There is no reason to choose this option, so it also should be removed.
    I have checked at Preview Reward and Select a Reward window on Silver account.

This is probably temporal issue, but when I tried to claim a reward for a quest I started before March 18, 2020 patch and finished after the patch, Collection Item Dispenser option showed Dispenser (without any % chance that indicates it is less than 100%) on Silver account. However, when I claimed it, I didn't get the Dispenser. It was Critical Success if it matters.

When I choose Collection Item Dispenser reward option and if it successfully gives Collection on All Access account, it shows no chat message and there is no sound for item drop.
    Instead, it directly opens collection reward selection window as if I have clicked the Dispenser.
    I can choose Dispenser option at reward window, so there is no problem, but slightly confusing. Is this intended?
    Duder likes this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

More than one concern in here.

I can confirm that the partial coin reward is there, and may be a bug. I'm not sure I can reasonably fix it, but I'll look.

The middle one, probably just, as you said, a temporal issue. The reward set might have changed out from under you :( Not anything I can really do about that, but to even track it I'd need more information. Mostly the exact quest name.

The third issue is working as intended. I didn't see a need to announce that you are getting a reward when you are obviously getting a rewards set since it opens. AND since I'm removing that random system anyway, I'm not going to make a change to something going away.