Overseer Collection item Dispenser Fragment

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Warpeace, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Warpeace Augur

Overseer Collection item Dispenser Fragment seems to always pop on the curser and not automatically go into your inventory when you already have one or more in your inventory. This behavior seems odd when the Overseer Ornament Dispenser when claimed as a reward will automatically go into your bag inventory if you already have one or more already in your inventory.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's how it's worked from the beginning (or whenever it was that they introduced the fragments), so I suspect it's not a bug.

Though I agree...it should automatically drop into your inventory like everything else.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I actually like that it doesn't go in the inventory and get annoyed with my collectable going who knows where when it goes straight in my bags and would prefer none of it going in my bags direct.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

The tradeskill items all get autoinventoried, the collection expansion and set items and the collectibles all get autoinventoried. The collectible fragments should too.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I use that collectible case from RoF you get from finishing the collections. Put it in the first slot so that collectibles, and only collectibles, go there.