Fixed Overseer - Can't Complete my one quest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Emod the great, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Emod the great New Member

I have been having a couple issues with overseer. First, I am only allowed one max active quest at a time. My other accounts that I have all have 5 max so I am not sure why its doing this. Also the one quest that I am on it hasn't let me complete it for 3 days. The timer keeps getting reset without allowing me to complete it.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Open a petition, CS has to fix your account,
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you do what Niente asked?

If you previously PM'd me about getting your Overseer fixed, please submit another petition for CS about being limited to 1 Max Active Quest. CS has received instructions on how to specifically help you. I was not able to fix accounts who were offline at the time I checked.
  4. Ttinker New Member

have been having a couple issues with overseer. First, I am only allowed one max active quest at a time. My other accounts that I have all have 5 max so I am not sure why its doing this. Also the one quest that I am on it hasn't let me complete it for 3 days. The timer kee have been having a couple issues with overseer. First, I am only allowed one max active quest at a time. My other accounts that I have all have 5 max so I am not sure why its doing this. Also the one quest that I am on it hasn't let me complete it for 3 days. The timer keeps getting reset without allowing me to complete it.ps getting reset without allowing me to complete it.