Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Baldur, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yup, still happening. Yesterday, across 3 accounts, I had incapacitated agents sitting at zeroes when I opened the Agents tab. Some of them evetually cleared after several seconds...some I had to click on to force them to clear.
  2. That0neguy Augur

Yep happened to me this morning
  3. That0neguy Augur

You dont necessarily have to click them. But you have to open the agent tab for them to clear. They should clear automatically when the timer is up right?
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

As others have stated you dont need to click on them but you have to open the agent tab. Either just open it or scroll down. You will see when one gets cleared also as it makes the agent tab black out.

I take the time to clear them, then run my tasks. I camp out and come back to make sure I still have 5 running. Then I go back to the agent tab and most of the time the same agents are back to 0 min and stuck again.

I wonder if this is part of the problem with quests disappearing?
  5. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Same, they go back to Ready without a direct click, *but* not until you at least open that tab. It seems that the process that checks if their timer is up only checks while the tab is open.
  6. Numiko Augur

I tested it on my 4 accounts, and yes if i do not go to the agents tab they stay at 0:0 and do not refresh, if I open the tab they will slowly refresh one at a time with about a 5 second delay between each.

Clicking on the zero time agents does seem to speed it up slightly but it also causes the agents screen to distort so badly it becomes unreadable for a time
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

If you sort the agents to only show the incapaciated ones before you clear them, you won't get that distortion when they clear (yes, it happens to me as well if I have all the agents displayed and one of them changes status).
  8. dreadlord Augur

Yes it still happens (AB). Not always. Sometimes clicking one (get the message 'clearing incapacitation') clears all the agents at 0.0. Sometimes not and have to do each individually
    It's one of the least annoying bugs tho!
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

Had one account tonight with 16 incapacitated agents stuck on 0, took the time to clear them all, then ran my quests, zoned to make sure all started quests were there and all 16 agents were incapacitated again.

Then took the time to clear them for a second time, zoned to double check, and they were back incapacitated a third time.

I give up trying to see how many times I have to zone before they actually stop going back on incapacitation list stuck at 0
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Just out of curiosity, after you got all agents to clear, how long did you wait until you zoned? Maybe the game needs a certain amount of time to sync up everything.
  11. dreadlord Augur

Had the same problem last night. Never had that particular aspect so buggy before. About 6 agents affected, cleared them, did something else, and there they are incapacitated again. Repeat about a dozen times. There was zoning and relogging and waiting but, as with all these bugs, nothing seemed to work. I gave up, rebooted the computer and came back an hour later and it was ok

Pretty fed up with Overseer being so very very buggy
    (just redone the same quest 8x before it finally 'stuck'). That's 8x zoning/switching toons to just try and OK Gloomer. Can we fix this please???
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Anywhere from right away up to an hour. Finally gave up after an hour.