Info Needed Overseer agents disappearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by yourmama, Mar 13, 2020.

1. yourmama New Member

Hi

After the tutorial I had 10 agents. After the first round of quests I now have 2 agents.

Should agents be deleted under any circumstances?

I would be happy to restart and redo tutorial if that would restore agents.

thanks and I apologize if I am being a noob on this.
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Jondalar Augur

Did you run conversion quests?
  3. yourmama New Member

No, I didn't do any conversions.
  4. Yara_AB Augur

Some quests (especially conversion) remove agents from the roster.

Did you also check under the "agents" tab? Agents can become unavailable for longer periods of time.
  5. yourmama New Member

No conversions, and agent tab only shows 2 agents.

It appears this is not a common problem, I'll try a support ticket.
  6. klanderso Developer

To look into these, we need to know your character name, the server you play on, and which agents are missing.
  7. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Someone I haven't seen in a while came back to play. He had the same thing happen. He said his Gargoyle ran off at the completion of a mission that was a Critical Success. I lost one on one account. I still haven't looked through the log file to see what happened. Some stuff with Overseer is behind the curtains and doesn't show in the log I think. It would be nice to have some sort of journal to get track of the stats and so on.
  8. Yara_AB Augur

I just had one of the conversion quests showing up again (one that i did more than 24 hours before - but didn't log back in earlier).
    It just happened to remove the agents i had - and now they are gone (i always only convert if i have at least 2 of the agents).

Going to send you a PM with the character and double-removed agents - hope it helps with debugging