oveerseer

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by allureic, Apr 16, 2020.

1. allureic New Member

are you kidding me all the lose time playing etc... time of gold status u guys owe us we don't want the overseer system its trash u made sure of it.. no one uses it because u nerfed it already less then a month.. I come back to this crap I pay for 6 accounts...…. at this time im starting to not receive what im paying for...…..
    Brilhasti likes this.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I give your rant a "4" ... would have been higher with full wording, punctuation and threats to ragequit
    Azbaelus, Dilquan and CatsPaws like this.
  3. minimind The Village Idiot

It's still easier to acquire collectibles today than before Overseer. And tradeskill items. And even experience. There was an in-between time when it was even easier, but that was probably too easy.

I would have liked it to stay "too easy", but acknowledge that it's still easier than it was before. That's a net benefit.
  4. Deddentd Journeyman

Just "starting to not receive" what you pay for?? Ive complained about that to customer service for years , especially since Daybreak /Darkpaw took over. They don't care, and never will. Also have spent about month arguing with them about Overseer not working for everyone....they really don't care. Had one rep tell me to buy a bigger monitor.....have a 36 in monitor already. As long as people pay they wont listen, cause they get paid either way.
  5. Dilquan Augur

Lol