Output file commands

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tarvas, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I know you can out put your inventory using the '/outputfile inventory' command. I was wondering if you can do the same thing with housing? I like putting my inventory into a excel spreadsheet to make searching for items easier.

Thanks.
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Figured it out.

/outputfile realestate
  3. Karhar Dream Crusher

if you do a basic /output will give you other options too, its a great command!
    Fanra, FarkenHostile and Tarvas like this.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

/outputfile inventory (or guild, raid, spells, guildbank, realestate, guildhall)

guildbank and guildhall only work if you are in your guild hall. All the others work anywhere.

Tat
    CrazyLarth and DinkumThinku99 like this.
  6. Zamiam Augur

spells ? does it output all the spells you have in bank and inventory or just whats in your spellbook

nm im tired .. i thought about it and figured it was a stupid question lol I retract it..
  7. Skitch New Member

The actual command is "/output spellbook" - which would have answered your question
  8. Zamiam Augur

I actually already answered my own stupid question .. which is why i said I rectract the question .. but i guess reading comprehension isnt your forte..
    whats that old saying .. ask a stupid question and rectract it get a stupid answer :p